Our Marketplace is named World POS O2O (Online to Offline and/or Offline to Online) and is a service which allows access to our Website and Mobile Application where a registered user can purchase food, e-Gift Card, Product e-Voucher and etc from all participating Merchants and it would also cover any additional features and/or services that may be included in the future.
We reserve the absolute right to amend these term(s) at any one time without notice. You are deemed to have read, reviewed and agreed to such change(s) as these changes will be posted in the Mobile Application and Website regularly. By agreeing to this you consent and acknowledge these notifications and your continued use of our Mobile Application and Website will indicate your acceptance of these revised Terms. If you do not agree to any or all of the amended Terms, you are at liberty to discontinue your access and/or use of our World POS O2O Marketplace.
The following definition shall have the following respective meanings:
“e-Gift Card” means a digital or electronic Gift Card where a code will be sent to recipient/ user via email, SMS or other electronic means. It is purchased by the user from one specific Merchant and be redeemed at the same Merchant later.
“e-Voucher” means a digital or electronic Voucher where a code will be sent to recipient/ user via email, SMS or other electronic means. It is a discount Voucher, either in local currency (Ringgit Malaysia) or Percentage (%) which entitle you to special discount(s) during purchase. It can only be redeemed from the Merchant that issued you the said e-Voucher.
“Marketplace” means World POS O2O which is a service allowing user to purchase food, e-Gift Card, Product e-Voucher and etc.
“Merchant” means a third-party business operator or provider ie Restaurant, Car Wash Centre, Beauty, Supermarket & etc who shall supply or provide the goods and/or services for which e-Gift Card and/or e-Voucher/ Product e-Voucher can be redeemed.
“Mobile Application” means our Invited Pass, available in both App Store and Play Store.
“Product e-Voucher” means a digital or electronic Voucher where a code will be sent to recipient/ user via email, SMS or other electronic means. This Product e-Voucher is purchased by the user from one specific Merchant ie Food or Services ie SPA, Beauty session and etc be redeemed from the same Merchant later.
“Website” means our eStore.worldpos.com.my Marketplace and all their related microsites and landing pages.
“World POS O2O” means our Mobile Application and Website Marketplace.
In order to use most of our selected features like Purchase or Redemption in our Mobile Application or Website Marketplace, you will need to register an account. Only one account can be registered and in doing so you agree to (a) submit your name, (b) submit your valid Mobile Phone No, (c) that all information that you submit will be accurate, true and not misleading, (d) to keep confidential, all aspects of your account, (e) that you are responsible for any and all uses of your account, whether or not you’ve authorised such use and, (f) that you will not use the Mobile Application or Website for any unlawful or otherwise prohibited activity. Subject to any circumstances, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend or close your account if we find out that you violate the above and please notify us if you find out that your account has been subject to hacking or unauthorised use.
WORLD POS ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES
- World POS owns and manages both Mobile Application (ie Invited Pass) and Website Marketplace and is a free service to use.
- World POS is a reseller of the Product e-Voucher and e-Gift Card.
- To use this Service, you need to create an account with World POS.
- To buy any Product e-Voucher and/or e-Gift Card, you can pay with FPX, e-wallets & other payment options via our online payment gateway.
- For first time login or every time you have logged out from Mobile Application and Website, you must use a code received from your mobile phone via SMS.
- In the Marketplace, you can purchase Product e-Voucher and e-Gift Card from any participating Merchant and you can use the features like buy a Product e-Voucher, e-Gift Card for your own or send e-Gift Card as a gift, Redeem an e-Gift Card using your mobile phone or device, manage and store your e-Gift Cards and receive e-Voucher or deal offers from Merchants time to time.
- World POS processes payment transactions on your behalf each time a payment is made. We use a third-party provider licensed with regulator and we do not hold any financial information of your payment details.
- World POS does not warrant that the Service of Mobile Application and Website will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Mobile Application or Website or Services will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all. World POS does not give any warranty that the Services or the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
Each time you receive free e-Voucher (by Discount or Percentage) issued by specified Merchant during marketing campaign or promotion period, it will be stored as a SMS link and in your digital pass via Mobile Application (ie Invited Pass). You will be able to see all e-Voucher received in your e-Voucher History for all Merchants.
BUYING FOOD PRODUCT
Each time you buy a Product ie Food for yourself, either for pick up or by delivery service, System will prompt whether delivery service is available based on your requested delivery location. If yes, delivery charges will be shown together with other charges (if any) for payment. Once purchase is done, you will receive a notification via email or SMS and you can track the order that you have just purchased. You will be able to see all food purchases in the History for all Merchants.
BUYING PRODUCT e-VOUCHER
Each time you buy a Product e-Voucher for yourself, it will be stored as a SMS link and in your digital pass via Mobile Application (ie Invited Pass). You will be able to see all Product e-Voucher purchased in your e-Voucher History for all Merchants.
BUYING e-GIFT CARD
Each time you buy an e-Gift Card for yourself or as a gift to someone else, it will be stored as a SMS link and in your digital pass via Mobile Application (ie Invited Pass). Depending on certain Merchant, some e-Gift Card can be top up for on-going usage. You will be able to see all e-Gift Cards purchased in your e-Gift Card History for all Merchants.
TRANSFER e-GIFT CARD
Depending on some e-Gift Card by certain Merchants, you are allowed to transfer e-Gift Card to someone after the purchase and it will be stored as a SMS link and in their digital pass via Mobile Application (ie Invited Pass).
CONDITION OF PURCHASE AND REDEMPTION
After you have made a Purchase or free e-Voucher from respective Merchant, you are entitled to redeem e-Voucher, Product e-Voucher and e-Gift Card from that Merchant. You must follow the instruction stated in the terms & condition of the e-Voucher, Product e-Voucher and e-Gift card such as Amount, Validity Period, Merchant Location for this Redemption and other terms that Merchant may applies. You hereby agreed and acknowledged that the Merchants:
- solely responsible for issuing you with the e-Voucher, Product e-Voucher and e-Gift Card;
- solely responsible for allowing you to redeem of any e-Voucher, Product e-Voucher and e-Gift Card;
- is the party or seller or provider responsible for the e-Voucher, Product e-Voucher and e-Gift Card;
- has the final decision to determine whether e-Voucher, Product e-Voucher and e-Gift Card can be redeemed in whatsoever circumstances.
- and World POS are not responsible for any expired, stolen e-Voucher, Product e-Voucher and e-Gift Card.
MERCHANT TERMS AND LIABILITY
Product e-Vouchers and e-Gift Cards that you purchased through our Mobile Application and/or Website Marketplace are issued by participating Merchants. Your purchase of each e-Gift Card is governed by certain terms and conditions established by the issuing Merchant in addition to these Terms. Merchants set expiration dates for e-Gift Cards, in addition to other restrictions and requirements. Please review all applicable Merchant terms and conditions prior to the purchase of any Product e-Voucher and e-Gift Card. We have no obligation to resolve any dispute between you and any Merchant.
You are solely responsible for your conduct and the conduct of anyone who uses your account, and you agree that you will not permit anyone using your account to conduct any of the following:
- using the Mobile Application, Website and/or Services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose or engage, encourage or promote any illegal activities.
- using or attempt to use another user’s account without their authorisation or World POS.
- using the Website, Mobile Application and/or Services (or any relevant functionality of either of them) in breach of this Terms and Conditions.
- modify, adapt, hack or emulate the Services.
- using any interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data.
- develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content or the Services without our prior consent.
Should your account be locked or closed or terminated, you or anyone acting under your discretion are strictly prohibited from creating another account with World POS. We take no responsibility or liability for any user conduct, mistakes, defamation or omissions that you may encounter during your use of the Service. Your use is at your own risk.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT AND SERVICE
Your account with World POS and any access to the Product(s) and Service(s) is and shall remain at the sole and absolute discretion of World POS. World POS reserves the right to amend, remove, suspend, discontinue and/or lock the access to the Service at any time and without notice. In no event will World POS be held liable for the removal of and/or disabling of access to any part or feature of the Service. We shall also fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Our right of termination and/or suspension shall not prejudice any other right or remedy we may have in respect of any breach or any rights, obligations or liabilities accrued prior to termination.
In your use of the Service of Mobile Application and/or Website, you agree at your own expense, to defend, indemnify and hold us and our service providers from any actual or threatened legal action, proceedings, damages, claims, deficiencies, fines, payments, settlements, liabilities, losses, expenses and costs caused by or arising from your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms & Conditions or any content you post, upload or transmit through the Service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will World POS be liable to you or any third party for any incidental, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential, or damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses arising from or related to the Service, including but not limited to the e-Gift Cards and related Products and Services, user content, third party services and/or materials, however caused, regardless of the liability.
Enforcement of the Terms & Conditions is solely at our discretion and World POS’s failure to enforce a provision in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such provision in other instances.
World POS can assign these Terms and its rights or delegate its obligations without your consent. All provisions contained in these Terms & Conditions shall extend to and be binding upon you and World POS’s assignees and successors. You may not assign these Terms to another person or entity.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights (including patents, copyright, design, trademarks, trade names and etc.) in our Mobile Application and Website, any database managed by us and all the Mobile Application and Website design, graphic, images, video, music, software and etc shall remain the sole and exclusive of our property of World POS Sdn Bhd and its subsidiaries. You shall not attempt to obtain any title and infringe any such intellectual property rights.
LAWS AND JURISDICTION
The Parties shall first attempt to resolve any dispute on the basis of good faith. Failing which, the parties agree to refer any dispute to the Malaysian Courts and shall apply the Malaysian Law.